Items Used During Their Stay
If you have ever stayed in a hotel you more than likely experienced the in-room Mini-Bar. The most popular items used by guests during a stay are listed below. Of course anything unique to your location can be added as well.
– Bottled Water – Still and Sparkling
– Canned Pop and Juices
– Chocolate Bars
– Gum and Candies
– Snacks (popcorn, chips, nuts, etc.)
– Toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss and mouthwash
– Razors and Shaving Cream
– Cell phone charges and cables
– Hand Sanitizers, tampons and pads, sanitary wipes
– Eye masks, ear plugs, Alka Seltzer, Antacid tablets
Most of these items can be purchased from your local drug, or grocery store. Rule of thumb for the sale price is 100% Mark up (something costs you $1.00 you sell it for $2.00). The best idea is to place these items on a tray in a designated spot in your rental. Make sure to display the proper signage in and around your tray display.